- Licenciate of Science in Economics and Business Administration
- Licenciate of Social Sciences
- Doctor of Science in Economics and Business Administration
The eligibility criteria for postgraduate studies are as follows:
- Master of Science degree completed in one of the majors of TSE
- 60 ECTS cr. in the postgraduate major subject, from which at least 18 ECTS cr. in advanced studies
- a minimum grade of cum laude approbatur in the Master’s thesis
- a mark of “good” in the major subject
- applicants with a foreign degree are required to have equivalent grades in their major subject studies and in the Master’s thesis, i.
- performance that is above the average
- a research plan
An applicant with a degree in a field other than business science must, before he/she can be accepted for a postgraduate degree (Licetiate or Doctor of Science in Economics and Business Administration), complete the introductory studies in all business subjects and basic studies in one business subject. An Applicant who wants to change his/her major subject in the postgraduate degree must, before admission for the postgraduate degree, complete at least 60 ECTS crs, of which 18 ECTS crs represent advanced studies in the new major subject.